All our rooms are equipped with a remote controlled colour flatscreen TV, hairdryer and beverage tray, offering a comprehensive variety of herbal teas, chocolate, tea, coffee and biscuits.
Wireless internet connection is available in all rooms plus 4 rooms have 'hard wire' connections.
Twin/Single Bedroom 1 (suitable for our disabled guests)
This ground floor room has been designed with our disabled guests in mind. There is a ramp up to the visitor's access door and a wide door into the premises. The room has a wheel-in bathroom, grip rails and a shower chair. Wide doors allow easy entry to the hallway and dining room.
Kingsize Double Bedroom 2
Room 2 is a downstairs, south facing bedroom ideal for people who struggle with stairs.
Double Bedroom 3
A bright double room with views overlooking playing fields.
Twin Bedroom 5
Upstairs at the back of the house looking out over the garden.
All rooms have:
- Facilities for tea, coffee, hot chocolate, herb teas and biscuits are provided.
- Each bedroom has a remote controlled colour flatscreen TV and bedside lamp/s.
- Each room has a hairdryer
- We can also provide a Iron and ironing board on request.
- There is a selection of magazines.
- 100% Egyptian cotton Sheets & Non-feather duvets and pillows.
- There are blankets, extra pillows, luggage stand and a fan in the cupboard.
- Top sheets are available on request.
- There is a wardrobe, bedside cabinet/s, large desk with drawers, stool and chair in each room.
- A welcome pack with a guide to Cheltenham.
- Free Wireless Internet connection plus 4 rooms have 'hard wire' connections.
Check Availability & Book Direct with us